Bandit Bash 2018 “Havana Nights”
Saturday, October 6, 2018
6:00 p.m – 11:00 p.m.
Quarry House at Wilder
featuring delicious Cuban food, tropical drinks, Latin jazz,
coveted auction items and priority access to
sign up for all those amazing Wagner Ranch hosted parties.
General Ticket Sales $125 per person (9/1 – 9/28)
$150 per person at Door
Where do the Proceeds Go?
No doubt that Bandit Bash will be a night not to be missed. But more importantly, the money raised from this annual event makes up a significant portion of our overall fundraising efforts. This money goes directly back into Wagner Ranch to support our science, technology, physical education, art, and music programs. It also keeps our class sizes small and helps fund instructional aide in the classrooms.
Wagner Ranch is the amazing school that it is, because our families give a little extra so that our kids benefit in a big way.
How to Participate
There are about 300 families at Wagner Ranch, and we hope each family will help make Bandit Bash a huge success. Here is how you can help:
- Purchase tickets to attend Bandit Bash
- Select an item from our Live Auction Wish List to donate
- Secure a corporate sponsor
- Donate a nice bottle of wine to our Wine Cellar
- Host or attend a “Hosted Party”
- Help with event set up or clean up
- Work at the event
- Sponsor a Staff member to attend Bandit Bash (Note all of our staff are invited to attend!)
Thank you to our sponsors